I farked up my lower back yesterday and it is making me miserable. I went for a 45-minute walk last night to try and loosen up. I think it helped a little, but I am still so uncomfortable and in pain. It blows.
I might try acupuncture or a chiropractor this weekend if my back doesn't feel better, but I don't relish the thought of either. The one and only time I went to a chiropractor was about 10 years ago. I was having terrible back pain. The doctor had me lay on the table with my knees to my chest. She backed up, ran towards me, and JUMPED on me. It was terrifying and I haven't been able to bring myself to return to ANY chiropractor since then. Humph.
So in my grouchy state I am thinking of many things that piss me off such as:
- When somebody burps and acts like they are just clearing their throat. We all know this trick. Find a new one.
- Stealth farters.
- Having to go #2 anywhere but when I am home alone.
- Comments like: "You are a BIG girl!" What the hell am I supposed to say to that?
- Prius drivers. I swear, they all drive like idiots. If this comment pisses you off, just let me know how Honda drivers are all morons, because I drive a Honda.
- Repeated punchlines. If I didn't laugh the first time it wasn't because I didn't hear you, it was because it wasn't funny.
- Phone calls. PHONE CALLS. I hate phone calls. This primarily pertains to work, but I don't like phone calls at home either.
- People who respond to emails with PHONE CALLS.
- Unjustified text.
- Superiority complexes.
- People that swing wide to the right to make a left hand turn. MORONS.
- LA traffic. My 11-mile commute to work takes 60 minutes. The drive home is even worse.
- When the mailman says, "You sure get a LOT of packages from Ebay and Amazon -- Hyuh Hyuh!" AND?????????????????
- People that play dumb. This happens at work A LOT. Give me a break. I will call you out on this shit.
I realize this list is ALL OVER THE MAP, but welcome to my brain!
Cheerier (or funnier? or scandalous?) topic to follow......