The other day I was working at the gallery, and had to answer the door. When I was walking towards the door (which is glass), the woman waiting was staring at me and unabashedly looking me up and down. She didn't even try to hide it. She was especially staring at my shoes. Like I was wearing harp seal shoes or something. And when I opened the door for her, she sneered and said MY MY MY, THOSE SHOES ARE SOMETHING ELSE. Seeing as this twat is a frequent visitor and friend of my boss, I had to be nice so I smiled and said AREN'T THEY FABULOUS?! She did not respond. My brain exploded with the following thoughts:
1) Fuck you, you cheap hooker.
2) Don't even get me started on your cheap ass witchy kitten heels from the 90's.
3) If we are going to get into your hair and makeup, you are THROUGH.
4) You wear those same stupid-looking Levi's bend-over black slacks every time you come here.
5) Fuck you and your fake hoity toity accent that fades in and out when you don't think anyone is within earshot. Don't think I'm not on to you!!!!
I know I'm a mean and catty bitch, but I cannot STAND when women do this type of stuff. And if I get mad at someone and start picking them apart, it is OVER.
All I am saying is that if you like somebody's outfit: COMPLIMENT THEM. If you DO NOT like somebody's outfit, don't stare at them and be a dick about it. I mean COME ON. At least have the courtesy to talk about them behind their back. Or on a blog. LOL.